Saturday, February 5, 2011

Drive by!

So the weather did NOT allow for me to go tour Halcyon Stables, but I decided to do a drive-by. After all, a photo may be worth 1000 words, but often things look VERY different in person.

That place is even more gorgeous in real life. And I noted that all the horses had been take inside due to the weather. Big plus.

It's not junky looking with broken crap and machinery sitting around the place (something I have found difficult to obtain in a barn for quite some time - no offense to any of my previous barn owners, mind you!). It's very neat and tidy looking and well-manicured. It looks like a place you'd pay $500-$600/mo for.

They apparently have 25 acres of maintained trail too. NICE! I hope if we end up there I can meet up with a trail buddy!

Going out tomorrow to take a look around and meet the barn owner. I'm excited!

2 comments:

  1. Still sounds like a winner, even from the outside. Looking forward to your report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it works out for you and Amber.

    ReplyDelete